December 30, 2016
Plumbing service should be atop your to-do list for the start of 2017. Nobody wants to kick the year off with a wide range of plumbing problems to deal with, especially when everyone is looking to make a fresh start on January 1. Not seeking plumbing service when your drains clog or faucet leaks, however, can leave you vulnerable to experiencing all sorts of plumbing-related issues. One major concern how much each issue will cost you to fix since you will also have to foot the bill for any repairs the plumbers will have to make. That’s not even taking into account the amount of money you will have to pay on utility bills, which will see a spike in cost the longer your plumbing problems persist. These bills can build up over time and run you high depending on the areas affected by the faulty plumbing. You may also need to consider fixture replacement. If you allow problems to continue, toilets, sinks, showers, and more will stop working. This means you will have to pay an additional few thousand dollars just to upgrade these fixtures or else you won’t be able to live in your home at all. Before these troubles bring you a high amount of stress, it’s time for you to start making resolutions at the onset of a new year. We know resolutions may seem frivolous, but setting up a few long-term goals with your plumbing system will ensure this next year is one of your most comfortable and convenient to date.
How Can Calaway Express Help You?
At Calaway, we want to see you live in your home this year without having a single worry over your plumbing system. Our dedicated team of plumbing contractors will stop at nothing to ensure homeowners across the Toronto area are equipped with highly-efficient plumbing that won’t break down on them at any point throughout the year. If it involves plumbing, you can count on us to be there for you. It doesn’t matter if it is installation, repair, or replacement, you can count on us to provide service that’s quick and highly efficient. Even if you just need a few minor repairs, our work will be durable and ensures your plumbing fixtures will operate more efficiently than ever before. With our help, you will stay at a better peace of mind throughout the season, especially when you know your family is satisfied. After all, their needs should come before anything else, and there’s no better way to guarantee their satisfaction by making sure they have reliable plumbing that will not quit on them at any point during the year. Remember: a better year for you and your family starts with just one quick phone call our way!
So, What Resolutions Should You Make?
Sure, no two sets of resolutions are alike, but for your plumbing system? You definitely need to make these 5 resolutions an absolute must:
- I Will Be Careful with What I Thrown down the Toilet: Anything with exception of human and toilet paper will make for an easy clog in your toilet. Things like paper towels, hygiene products, dental floss, and more should never be flushed down your toilet or you can almost guarantee a plugged-up pipe that will rack up your spending on emergency plumbing service.
- I Will Insulate Pipes: Always make sure that you insulate your pipes. You can get insulation or even thermal tubing to put over your pipes. There is also electrical heating wires that you can buy to wrap around your pipes to keep them from freezing. The last thing you want to experience during the winter are frozen pipes, so it’s best to take any measure possible with insulating your home.
- I Will Have My Plumbing Inspected: If you’re not feeling too confident about your plumbing system’s chances of surviving the winter, contact a professional at Calaway Express to be provided with a home plumbing inspection. It is recommended you have your plumbing inspected by a licensed professional once a year, as they will be able to identify issues with piping, water heaters, and even the smaller, hard-to-find areas of your system.
- I Will Practice Proper Leak Detection: If you think you have clogged up leaky pipes, you want to be sure that you call someone to clean them right away so that you are not causing any more damage than what has already been done. However, you should also pay close attention to any warning signs of a leak so you will be able to call for service right away. This includes being on the lookout for any wet spots in your home and keeping a close eye on the cost of your water bills, which rise significantly in cost the longer you allow a leak to continue.
- I Will Fix Leaky Faucets: One major mistake homeowners will make is waiting too long to get their faucet fixed, leave them in shock when they see the cost of their next plumbing bill. Don’t fall into similar trap with your plumbing system and call for plumbing repair immediately. Acting fast can save you gallons of water.
Make sure to stay on top of your plumbing needs for the New Year – Call Calaway today
Contact Calaway Express if you want to learn more on how you can improve home convenience thanks to our plumbing service!